If you cannot purchase rubies, please try the following.
Note: If a support code is displayed, check the below FAQ article.
[Android]Support Code: 806-5412 is displayed.
(1) Use the Complete Purchase function.
To get to the Complete Purchase option, do the following:
a) Tap Shop at the bottom of the main screen.
b) Tap Complete Purchase at the very bottom of that screen.
(2) Update Mario Kart Tour to the latest version.
(3) Close apps other than Mario Kart Tour, as well as any unnecessary browser tabs.
(4) Force close Mario Kart Tour, then restart the app.
(5) Restart your device.
(6) Clear your Google Play app's cache via your device's Settings menu.
If the above doesn't resolve the issue, please submit an inquiry via Support at the bottom of this page and include the following information in your inquiry:
・What was not resolved after following steps in the FAQ
・Date and time of the attempted purchase
・Name and price of product you were trying to purchase
・The support code and/or error message that was displayed
・The time and date you used the Complete Purchase function and what happened when you did