You can cancel automatic renewal by following the steps below:
1. Tap the Play Store icon on your device
2. Go to your Account page in the Play Store
3. Tap Payments and Subscriptions
4. Tap Subscriptions
5. Tap Mario Kart Tour on the Subscriptions screen
6. On the Manage Subscriptions screen, tap Cancel Subscription to cancel
・If you do not cancel automatic renewal by the end of your free trial or before your Gold Pass subscription validity period ends, your Gold Pass will automatically be renewed.
・If your subscription period ends and you have canceled automatic renewal, then you will no longer be able to use the Gold Pass service.
・If you cancel before the one-month subscription period ends, you will not be refunded for the remainder of the period.
・After canceling automatic renewal, you can keep using the Gold Pass until the subscription period ends.
・Automatic renewal will be canceled if the renewal fee cannot be paid (credit card is out of date, insufficient funds, etc.)
You can access Google Play's Payments and Subscriptions screen from the below URL.
Tap Cancel subscription on Mario Kart Tour's Manage screen.